Taipei 101, the tallest and the most magnificent building in Taiwan, is designed by C.Y. Lee. It is also the largest green building in the world. The main features that attract people from all over the world are the Indoor and Outdoor Observatories. The Indoor Observatory offers visitors a great view. You can see the whole Taipei City, the capital, through the big windows. There’re also special exhibits, displays, and gift shops for the visitors. The Outdoor Observatory is two floors above the Indoor Observatory.
I remembered when I went to Taipei 101 3 years ago, there was a massive, huge piece of metal in a round shape located in the upper floor of the building. It is a damper designed to prevent the building from being destroyed by earthquakes and strong wind coming with typhoons.
I've been to Taipei 101 several times before, but I never went to the Indoor or the Outdoor Observatories.
回覆刪除And about your blog's name, I've read a novel that's called "The Throne of Fire"!
I've also read the book''The Throne of Fire'' and the first book''The Red Pyramid''.Did you know Rick Riordan also wrote the Percy Jackson series?
刪除Yea, you're very smart. That's where my blog's name came from. I'm not a very creative person. Sorry about that...